TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
§1. General provisions
1. These regulations specify the types, scope and conditions for the provision of electronic services by Mente – Bocheński, Pawlitko spółka jawna, ul. Cyfrowa 6, 71-441 Szczecin, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000818829, NIP 8513244303, REGON 385064591.
2. The Terms and conditions fulfill the obligation specified in art. 8 clause 1 point 1 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
1. Service Provider - Mente – Bocheński, Pawlitko spółka jawna, ul. Cyfrowa 6, 71-441 Szczecin, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000818829, NIP 8513244303, REGON 385064591,
2. Website - the Service Provider's website, available at www.mente.io,
3. Service - a service indicated in §3 of the Terms and conditions, provided electronically by the Service Provider,
4. Customer - an entity using the Services provided by the Service Provider on the terms set out in the Terms and conditions,
5. Agreement - an agreement for the provision of Services specified in the Terms and conditions.
§3. Types and scope of Services
1. The Service Provider provides Services as part of the Website on the terms and conditions set out in these Terms and conditions.
2. Services offered by the Service Provider through the Website consist of:
a) Presenting information, including commercial information, on the Service Provider's activities.
b) Providing the Service Recipient with a company email address that can be used to send a query to the Service Provider.
c) Providing the Service Recipient with a contact form that can be used to provide contact data and send a query to the Service Provider.
d) Providing the Service Recipient with a telephone number that can be used to contact the Service Provider.
§4. Conditions for concluding and terminating the Agreement
1. The contract is concluded on:
a) In the case of Presenting information - the Customer entering the Website.
b) In the case of the using the company email address to send a query to the Service Provider – successfully sending the query.
c) In the case of using the company contact form to send a query to the Service Provider – successfully sending the query.
2. Starting to use any of the Services indicated in these Terms and conditions is tantamount to full acceptance by the Client of the terms of these Terms and conditions without the need to draw up a separate agreement.
3. The Service Recipient may terminate the use of the Service at any time. In the event of termination of the use of the Services made available via the Website by the Service Recipient, the Agreement shall terminate without the need to submit additional statements upon leaving the Website pages.
4. Termination of the Agreement may also take place at the Administrator's initiative, if the User fails to comply with the obligations required by the Terms and conditions.
§5. Terms of Service
1 .The Service Provider provides services to the Customer in the scope and under the conditions set out in these Terms and conditions.
2. The Service Recipient undertakes to comply with these Terms and conditions.
3. Access to the Website and Services is free.
4. To use the Service, the Customer should have:
a) access to the Internet,
b) access to a web browser,
c) email address.
5. The Service Provider ensures the operation of the Website, however, is not responsible for temporary irregularities or interruptions in its functioning, caused by reasons beyond the control of the Service Provider.
6. The Service Provider has the right to temporarily stop or limit the provision of Services, without prior notification to the Customer and to carry out maintenance work aimed at restoring the security and stability of the ICT system.
7. The Service Recipient is obliged to comply with the prohibition on sending illegal content, contrary to the law and infringing the goods of third parties, generally accepted social and moral norms or violating morality.
§ 6. Intellectual property
1. The Website is run by the Service Provider and is its property.
2. All content posted on the Website (in particular such as: logos, photographs, texts) and constituting an element of the Services provided benefit from the general principles of copyright protection in the light of the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights.
3. The use of content protected by intellectual property rights and their disposal, if it is not related to the personal use permitted to the Service Recipient, requires each time the written consent of the Service Provider.
§ 7. Personal data
§8. Complaint procedure
1. In connection with the use of the Services, the Service Recipient has the right to lodge a complaint within 7 (seven) days from the date of the reason for the complaint.
2. Complaints should be sent to the email address [email protected] or in writing to the Service Provider's address indicated in §1. paragraph. 1 of the Terms and conditions.
3. The complaint should contain:
a) designation of the Client by indicating the name, surname and correspondence address,
b) description of the problem underlying the complaint,
c) the scope of expectations related to the submitted complaint,
d) date and time of the reason for the complaint.
4. The Service Provider shall consider the complaint within 30 (thirty) days of its receipt.
5. The Service Provider shall immediately notify the person submitting the complaint about the result of considering the complaint via the correspondence address provided in the complaint.
6. The Service Provider reserves the right not to consider a complaint that has been submitted in violation of the provisions of this paragraph, in particular submitted after the deadline specified in paragraph 1.
§ 9. Final Provisions
1. The Terms and conditions have been in force since 4th November, 2020.
2. The content of the Terms and conditions may be recorded at any time by the Service Recipient by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading.
3. The Client retains the right to change the content of these Terms and conditions. The recipient will be notified of the content of changes to the Terms and conditions by placing a new wording of the Terms and conditions on the Website.
4. The use of the Website or Services by the user after making changes to the Terms and conditions means their acceptance.
5. In matters not covered by the Terms and conditions, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services, and the Act on copyright and related rights.
6. In matters related to these Terms and conditions, you can contact the Service Provider via the following e-mail address: [email protected] or in writing to the Service Provider's address indicated in §1. paragraph. 1 of the Terms and conditions.